Friday, May 22, 2009

Door jam

Hi all! We had Harper back to the dr office a couple of days ago for a cold. Well, it turned out not to be a cold at all just a measley little viral infection (no wonder piper and i and kyle are also not feeling the greatest). He is almost all the way better already, thank heavens and we all are actually feeling much better. Harper is getting so big! In only 2 weeks he has almost gained a whole pound. He now weighs 14lbs and 8oz! As most of you know we bought our first home last august but, Kyle got to christin it last week. It was so cute I wish I had thought of it. He grabbed Piper and took her to the doorway entering our kitchen and marked her height on the door jam. Something that my parents always did with me but, I just never thought of it I guess. I am so excited to watch our children grow on the door jam of our home! Well, until next time love and kisses to all!

1 comment:

  1. That is cute. It wouldn't work here, we'd never be able to tell the height marks from the marks we make moving furniture. Nicking the walls moving stuff is a pet peeve of mine and we are the worst about doing it!

    ReplyDelete