Thursday, May 14, 2009

update on Piper and Harper

Hello all this is Alisha. I hope you all have been great! We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Kyle and I got a date night and we had a great brunch with Bob and Liz and an awesome dinner with my dad and step mom. We took Harper to the dr last week and the nurse couldn't believe he was the same kid. He was 13lbs and 11oz and has already grown 2 full inches in length!!! Wow they grow up soooo fast!! We are really looking forward to vacation coming up next month and are trying to get Piper enrolled in some swim lessons before we go! I can't believe she will be 3 in less than a month! I am going to try to post some new pics on here for all of you in the next couple of days if I can figure out how. Anyhow, until next time love and kisses to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment