Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hi all! Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Ours was pretty uneventful and in case you were wondering that's good! We had some friends over to grill out for dinner and that's pretty much it. Piper did have our guests lizard hunting in the back yard for hours and then talked them into painting water colors with her on the back porch! We have been making plans for Piper's big birthday party coming up on the 7th. Every night she asks if her birthday party is tomorrow. And today when I asked her how old she will be on her birthday she informed me that she was going to be six!!! Wow and when I told her she was only going to be three she argued with me because she wants to be able to ride the school bus to school she said. Ok someone please tell me how my child knows you have to be six to ride a school bus especially since she has never even spent one day in day care or any kind of school like structured program. Where does she come up with this stuff?? Oh well. Hope everyone is doing well and until next time love and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment